jQuery

Sunday, July 26, 2015

lotd260715


I'm a horrible late monster about this. Technically Wizarding Faire ended yesterday buuuut if you hurry it's still like, there and things. Info here: http://mischiefmanagedsl.net/. 

Really my kid av is too young for Hogwarts but by startling coincidence I happened to come across this Magical Me school uniform gacha for Toddleedoos at Petite Bowtique today and it seemed like fate. 

My broom is equipped with 6 adjustable poses, and is by The Pose Shop at Wizarding Faire, and my Hipster Harrys glasses by Purr make me look super studious. I'm trying to grab the Flying Key by Edyn, which is why I'm attempting such a tricky manouvre for a little kid, but I've got my trusty Niffler buddy by Ohmai as counter-balance. I may be a Hufflepuff, but that brave Niffler is surely a Gryffindor. 

I just wanna talk real quick about my nails here. They're by Figure, and what makes them fun in particular is that they include Omega appliers, and I've recently discovered the existence of Omega applier kits for Toddleedoo. This allows me as a little tiny person to wear anything with an Omega applier, with a few exceptions, but this includes nails! Which makes my options for pretty fingers much much wider. Yay!

Credits:

Hair: Baby Princess - Miki
Shirt, tie, skirt: Petite Bowtique - Magical Me Yellow Cardigan, Skirt, Tie (gacha)
Shoes: LVLE - Naenia Slipons - Black/Peach 
Glasses: Purr - Hipster Harry's - Gold (gacha @ Wizarding Faire)
Hair feather: Schadenfreude - Nivlet Button
Broom: The Pose Shop - Nimblus 2000 (@ Wizarding Faire)
Niffler friend: Ohmai Emporium - Niffler - Mocha (@ Wizarding Faire)
Flying Key: Edyn - Wizarding Collection - Flying Key 
Makeup:
Nails: Figure - Wizarding Nails (@ Wizarding Faire)
Open mouth: PXL - Openmouth Pro - Baby Teeth add-on
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel -  Doll V2  - Crystal
Eyes: Buzzeri -  Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo - Baby Girl
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Action - Natural Lashes - Burgundy
Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Lighter Tintable


No comments:

Post a Comment