jQuery

Thursday, June 11, 2015

lotd110615


A few weeks back, before this round of Arcade started, I was hitting up all the yardsales because I'd just discovered D-Lab's incredible Piccoli set from March's Arcade round. Don't judge, I was on vay-cay throughout March. Anyway I'd seen them on hya's platform and was like :O when I saw they little dude interact with two things, and I resolved to get LOTS OF THEM. Which I did. And they're all set up in a hidden location at the bottom of my garden and are lovely. Then this round happened, and the D-lab's Pippip birds. I am doomed. My little red friend here flies from tree to ladder and all points between, and there so many points between in my inventory waiting for me to set them up.

You might notice my hair is looking unusually natural today, that is because I bought the wrong pack of Olive's Powder hair at Uber, and the streaks are more reds, but ugh LOOK how beautifully it blends in, it's like, really really natural, I love it, and the shape of this hair at the back - it just falls like natural long hair, into wispy wavy bits, it's really really well done. It makes me miss my RL really long hair but then mine never looked as good at this. 

The theme of this round's Uber event is India, and my tattoos by Identity are not from Uber, but I'm pretty sure I bought them directly after being at Uber, so it's like a indirect influencing thing I guess. I actually bought them while I was on my search for cute tattoos that I mentioned in my last post, and there are matching versions for the legs too which I'm not wearing right now. 

My dress is by Oaken for Collabor88, I adore the neckline of it and the tightness of the top versus the open-sided skirt, it's got a certain timelessness to it and seems very comfy and casual to wear, I almost didn't wear shoes with it, But then I did, these are by Livalle and I've had them for a while but they're a nice classic shoe. 

Credits:

Hair: Olive - the Powder hair (@ Uber)
Dress: Oaken - Liberty Dress - Pack 1 (@ Collabor88)
Shoes: Livalle - Platform Heels - Cherry 
Piercing: Yummy - Cleopatra Septum and Medusa - Gold
Tree: D-Lab + Lizail - Pippip Apple Tree 01 (gacha @ The Arcade)
Ladder and Bird: D-Lab + Lizail - Pippip Set 5 (gacha @ The Arcade)
Makeup:
Eyes: Nox - Raze Liner - Blue (@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Lips: Enfant - Molly's Liptint 11
Nails: La Boheme - Flora 
Tattoos: Identity - Taj - Hands (Maitreya Applier)
Poses
Image 1: Le Poppycock - High Horse
Image 2: Atooly Poses - 032
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Light Warm Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment