jQuery

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

lotd090615


I had a birthday the other day! I got a new computer for it! It's nice, I pushed my old one too hard really, but the shadows on this one are crisper anyway, so that's cool. Anyway when it was my birthday there was a nice little beach party for me and here's what I wore to it and subsequently the next 3 days because I've been busy/procrastinatingy. Also because it's rad to run around in a bikini when you look this good.

The bikini itself is soooo cute and by Bubble, released last year but still so cute for this summer, especially if you never got that Rare Zaara bikini from Arcade. I actually totally did, but I didn't want to be a cliche. I needed REALLY cute tattoos to go with it though, and after asking around, settled on these Sailor Moon themed ones from Antielle, which tick all kinds of boxes, being colourful and cute, available in various levels of fadedness, and still being kind of badass. Very happy with them indeed. 

While I didn't wear the infamous Arcade bikini, my hair is from this round of Arcade, by Spellbound, and is lovely, the scarfy bit hangs down at the back nicely, and the other version of it in the machine has a lovely big bow at the front, and each pack comes with looooads of hair colours AND band patterns. Also from Arcade, the towel rack, by Snips & Snails, which after this picture is going next to my rooftop pool. The pool noodles right next to me are from a different gacha machine, at The Play Room, the McKids machine there has a big pop-up pool with great animations in it as the Rare, so I ended up with a whoooole lot of noodles.

My shoes are by Ducknipple and are admittedly a little precarious for the beach, but for tottering around SL in a bikini, perfect! As ever, they include a color-change hud with like, 12 options in it for good matching. My nails are by Alaska Metropolitan who continues to be some of the best value in SL with the whole pack being 25L for so many nice designs and colors for so many different nail appliers. 

Credits

Hair: Spellbound - Muse - Sky - Candy (gacha @ The Arcade)
Bikini: Bubble - Ruffle Bikini - Blue Rainbow
Shoes: Ducknipple - Mokka Heels
Nosering: Mons - Septum Ring - Style 23 R
Necklace; Cae - Seraphim Necklace (not for sale)
Towel rail: Snips & Snails - Towel Rack B (gacha @ The Arcade)
Pool Noodles: McKidz - Pool Noodle pack 2 (gacha @ The Play Room)
Makeup:
Eyes: La Boheme - Glamor Eyes - Calypso 7
Lips: Angelica - Cutie Lip Gloss - Salmon (lt)
Nails: Alaskametro - Tropics/ Silver
Tattoo: Antielle - Moonlight Justice (Maitreya Lara Applier)
Poses
Image 1: Slouch - Pose254
Image 2: Offbeat - K9 Muah Muah :-* pose1
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Classic

Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Light Warm Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment