jQuery

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

lotd200515


Yesterday I made this: http://www.fivehearthome.com/2015/01/15/snickerdoodle-mug-cake/ and it was wonderful, I suggest you do likewise. Because I was so full of cinnamon sugar and butter, that is why I didn't get this post done yesterday like I had intended to. So like, sry.

The top I'm wearing today was something I couldn't resist from the last round of Genre, which was Rockabilly. It isn't anymore, sorry, this round is Anime. But last round was Rockabilly and I got this awesome tie-top by Goth1c0 there. You can only really see it properly in my headshot this post because DAAAAAAAMN the ass on these jeans, by Addams, from the current round of Kustom9. 
I faatpacked them because I love the shape so much, but also worthy of much note is that the three sections there are all mix and match to great effect. Not shown here, there is also an attached belt with a skull buckle that can be changed all sorts of ways, or hidden, as I have done here.

My hair is by Doe (formerly Ploom) at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, it's one of two variations of this particular style, and I love that it lets me do my streaky-thang where I'm too chicken to go all blonde. The roses and headband are texture change too, and the other version has a veil! Very elegant.

Originally I was wearing different shoes with this, but then I saw these by 20.five and was all like !!!!!!! because look at them all laced up like that, they are so very sexy. The lacing can be changed to one of five colours too, which is a nice bonus. 

My tattoo is by Insanya, who has been working tirelessly to update their older stock to the current appliers. Seriously, with all the various parts out there these days, that is no small task, and I really appreciate the work put in, because this tattoo, I do love, and have actually featured on this blog before in its old System state, back in the day, and so on. (the "day" was actually less than a year ago, but that's 12 years in SL time)

And I'm not wearing lashes, because I rather like the effect this liner gives without them. It's dramatic and tired at the same time. Just like me.

Credits:

Hair: Doe -Teagan - Streaks (gacha @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Shirt: Goth1c0 -  Rockabilly Tied Top - Green Birdies
Pants: Addams - Skeleton Skinny Jean w/ Belt (@ Kustom9)
Shoes: 20.FIVE Mesh - Vorst Pumps 
Stars: Ariskea - Astronome - The Stars (RARE gacha @ 6th Republic)
Makeup:
Eyes: NOX. - Slash Liner - Black (@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Lips: Enfant - Barbie - Lip 7 (@ The Chapter Four)
Nails: ZOZ - Summer Swirl (@ The Dressing Room Fusion)
Tattoo: Insanya - Love Hurts (Slink Physique applier)
Poses
Image 1: Bang - Stand469
Image 2: Kirin - Mochi 2
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Porcelain
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara 3.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - flat
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Brows: Buzzeri - Nikohl Eyebrow - Light Warm Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment