jQuery

Friday, April 24, 2015

lotd240415


This is one of those outfits that came together at random and did so really well. See, while I was away, I didn't sort my inventory at all. When you shop as much as I do, that's a pretty major thing, compounded by the fact that I also kinda sorta hadn't sorted anything since September. I threw everything into a folder labeled with that month - which is how I know it's since September - but the whole thing was a mess. So the last few days have been spent trying to force the whole thing into...less chaos. Been trying to avoid shopping, not really succeeding.

Now, as much as I love the series of chain tops Noodles has been releasing of late, I usually don't really get a chance to showcase them here on my blog because I try to keep it PG here - if you really need to see my boobies, follow my Flickr and they're occasionally over there (along with some of the more nudier things Noodles makes, actually!). I was given the perfect opportunity to wear it with a bit of modesty when I tried on this Little Bones hair at N21. The texture-change scarf provides the perfect little bit of cover without it being full-on Lady Godiva hairshroud, and it also fits over my little chest with a minimum of hovering, but still just enough space for a little peek. If that's your bag.

These shorts, these tiny mermaid scale shorts. I love them. Did I mention I met Ariel at Disney World? I totally did. That makes me an honorary mermaid. So I need more scales right? They're by Aphrodisiac at Suicide Dollz, and I picked them up in several colours. They're a great match with the thigh-high boots from Reign I picked up for Fifty Linden Friday a few weeks back. They're so detailed, right down to the structure of the zipper on the back. My wearing them came by happy inventory-sorting coincidence, likewise my fantastic retro grandpa glasses by Soothe, which prevent me from looking like a stripper. Yay!

Credits:

Hair: Little Bones - Grixdale (@ N21)
Top: Noodles - Hanna Body Chain - Black (@ N21)
Shorts: Aphrodisiac - Mermie Shorts - White (Physique applier @ Suicide Dollz)
Boots: Reign - Pointed Toe Boots - Black 
Glasses: Soothe - GranpaGlass
Bracelet: Izzie's - Leather & Beads Watch Bracelet - Plum (Wayward Hunt prize)
Armband: Sax Shepherd Designs - Buccaneer Beads - Barataria Armband (gacha)
Belly ring: The Plastik - Krysis Bellyring - Complex - Sunless Violet
Candles: Aisling - Candles 01/06 - Lilac (@ We <3 Role Play)
Flowers: Penn Euler - Scattered Easter flowers
Makeup:
Eyes: Nova - Cecile Liner - oo6
Lips: Alaskametro - Creme Red Lipstick - Joan
Nails: La Boheme - Native Dreamcatcher
Poses
Image 1: Elephante Poses - Follow Me #1 
Image 2: Ma Vie - Porcelain 02
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique 2.3
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Alaskametro - PrimLashes - Classic


No comments:

Post a Comment