jQuery

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

lotd170215


While I'm away I'm trying various things with my picture-taking to compensate for a lack of graphics quality. This accounts for the lack of consistency and general...stuffishness here. These particular pictures were taken in the Black Dragon viewer, which is why they're rather less jaggedy than in my last post, but they also came out terribly dark, so I've fiddled around in Pixlr. 

So onto the meat of the stuff. 

My dress (it is a dress, in fact) is the new CreamFresh by Ducknipple and is controlled by HUD in 12 different colours and has an excellent subtle diagonal stripe sheen on it. 
The boots are part of one of Plastik's legendary Fifty Linden Friday "outfits" (which actually amount to more like a mini wardrobe around a theme, always worth picking up). 
While I've been busy, one of the few events I've been sure to hit up is the Creepy Kawaii Fair. First of all my skin from there, by Pink Fuel. It feels funny to go back to a darker Crystal tone from the Vamp, but the Glitter Tears makeup is just to die for. In comes in various variations, and as an excellent bonus, includes a HUD which dispenses all the appliers currently offered by Pink Fuel in one convenient package, though this does not yet include appliers for the Belleza or Maitreya bodies, so here I am wearing the Slink Physique instead.

Also from Creepy Kawaii is this amazing ringletty hair by Ayashi. Ayashi is one of those stores I should shop more often, I really should, because I find myself enjoying their innovative styles very often when I do - this one includes the little devil horns, which can also be hidden. My last Creepy Kawaii purchase in this post is the baby giraffe, from a gacha by Half Deer, which I must admit I rather splurged on, because giraffes are rather my favourite animal, and this one came in so many lovely designs. He's a walking along friend, and the gacha has no rares! Yay!

Credits:

Hair: Ayashi - Midori - Red Set (@ Creepy Kawaii Fair)
Dress: Ducknipple - CreamFresh
Shoes: Plastik - Yvarra Boot - Skale
Necklace: Lassitude&Ennui - Forget-Me-Not Necklace (@Collabor88)
Giraffe Friend: Half Deer - Tiny Teacup Giraffe - Void (gacha @ Creepy Kawaii Fair)
Makeup:
Nails: Wicked Peach - Amore
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Tau Puppis (Slink Physique applier)
Poses:
Image 1: Flowey - Lazy Days and Heart Thunderstorms
Image 2: Adorkable Poses - Nippy 6
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Glitter Tears Rainbow - Crystal (@ Creepy Kawaii Fair)
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek



No comments:

Post a Comment