jQuery

Friday, January 30, 2015

lotd300115


I wanted to be a classy broad today so here I am. Being one. A classy broad. 

My shiny tube dress is by Ducknipple - it's hud-scripted with 12 gorgeous colour options, and it can be dressed up or down. In this case down, because of classy I guess? I've paired with with KaliKo's Signature Jeans, on Omega appliers in 7 colours, although with appliers for the Lena body and the Slink Physique.

Before I put some pants on, I decided to try out the feet that came with the Maitreya Lara body. Previously I've been sticking to my Slink feet because of course I have so many shoes that fit them, but because there still are no Pink Fuel appliers for the Lara body, I can't quite get the right match at the ankles. The Oana pumps by Pure Poison are some of the few shoes I have for Maitreya feet, and ended up being pretty much the basis for this outfit, with everything else built around them.

Since I had a spare tattoo layer today, I thought I'd explore the world of tattoo eyebrows. Not that you could tell, I didn't stray too far out of my comfort zone with these nice fluffy ones from Buzzeri, but still, it's an exciting new avenue for me. Also of note: when wearing a no-eyebrows skin I look 90% more both creepy and couture. It's pretty cool. 

For my accessories I've picked something a bit unconventional for this kind of look - Lassitude&Ennui's wrought metal and bird-skull torc (I remember there being some discussion on Plurk about how that was spelled) and Aisling's Lady of Highgarden bracers which actually do adapt to modern outfits surprisingly well. Then again, I'm the kind of person who used to wear occasional bracers or eye-patches in real life, so I'm perhaps not the best judge of that sort thing. 

Credits:

Hair: Olive - The Runa hair - HUD2 (@ The Seasons Story)
Dress: Ducknipple - Nora Dress
Pants: KaliKo Timeless - Signature Jeans (Omega Applier)
Shoes: Pure Poison - Oana Pumps
Choker: Lassitude&Ennui - Torc Nacklace - Raven Black
Bracers: Aisling - Lady of Highgarden - Bracers (gacha)
Screen: Pilot - Geometric Room Divider
Makeup:
Eyes: Nox - Precision (Liner)
Lips: Izzie's - Qopi Matt Lipstick - Dark Red
Fingernails: Bubble - Lace Nails
Toenails: Flair - Maitreya Nails - Set 1
Eyebrows: Buzzeri - Sophia Eyebrow - Tinable 
Poses:
Image 1: oOo Studio - 1950s_three
Image 2: Everglow - Model364
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Maitreya - Lara Feet
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek

Lashes: Beetlebones - Mesh Lashes - Minimalist



No comments:

Post a Comment