jQuery

Monday, January 5, 2015

lotd050115


So I'm not sure I approve of this whole 2015 thing. I'm in denial. Makes me feel old. Please stop. It's actually that I'm still not quite used to the new number, but then I try to push past my standard betrayal at the lack of hoverboards and tiny dehydrated Pizza Hut and a fax machine in every room and I end up looking at the actual fact that it's 30 years since Back To The Future and it makes me wonder where all the time went.

Here are some thing I put on me to look pretty though. 

To start, these Thylacine boots, by Lassitude&Ennui at We <3 Role-Play, which I have been running around wearing with very little else since I first got them a few days ago. These thigh-high moccasin boots are a work of art in terms of comfortable realism, from the buttery-soft texture of the suede leather to the messy little creases, and the leather cord lacing tied with irregular knots. They're both gorgeous and unusual. They are fitted mesh, with a separate version to fit Slink bodies and feet perfectly, and currently have a special limited time event price of 180L. 

With them, I could have worn nothing, but instead, I'm wearing something, Sakide's Sorcerer outfit. It comes with its own thigh-based thingies, something between chaps and legwarmers, which are really nice, but do not really allow me to show off my boots as well as I would like to, so I skipped that part. Luckily, the outfit comes in many pieces, the sleeves, corset, and panties are all individual, for as much mixing and matching as my little heart desires, and also included are versions with the black/white portions inverted. 

My hair is another thing I haven't taken off in a few days. It's by Asset, and I really enjoy how it's quite a sleek, classic ponytail, relatively elegant, and then brought up to date with the shaved portion. I did have a fer fitting problems because I have a big gigantic stupid head, I'm actually wearing the mens size, because even with the help of the included alpha, my head still pokes through at the back. The included tintable shaved hairbase texture, though, is excellent. I'm a bit picky about shaved hairbases, and this is one of my favourites so far. 

My makeup is also from We <3 Role-Play, and is by Wicked Peach, one of two full-face styles they have at the event right now. This one, Lotus, is a beautiful neo-geisha makeup, slightly translucent so that your own natural faceishness can shine through too. Further to the bounty of We <3 Role-Play, my necklace by Noodles, is enormously intricate and comes scripted with OpenCollar, which gives it all sorts of neat RLV features if that's your bag.

Finally, the plug-in star on my wall by Atooly, the first release from the Atooly Home sub-brand. It's scripted to two different awesome early 90s pastel colour schemes, and there is also an exclusive version available as a group gift with even more colour options. It's rad and going in my bedroom, and is currently available at the Oneword event. 

Credits:

Hair: Asset - Cyber (@ gO99)
Outfit: Sakide - Sorcerer - Black&White
Boots: Lassitude&Ennui - Thylacine Boots - Purple (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Necklace: Noodles - Byzantine Chain Collar - Black (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Nose chain: Haste - Diamond Septum - Hematite 
Wall light: Atooly Home - Bright Little Star (@ Oneword)
Makeup:
Full face: Wicked Peach - Lotus 3 (@ We <3 Role-Play)
Nails: A:S:S - Matte Dots
Tattoo: TAOX - Back to the Islands
Poses:
Image 1: Ma Vie - Revealed 06
Image 2: Everglow - Model374
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies


No comments:

Post a Comment