jQuery

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

lotd241214


I'll attempt to be brief, I'm sure there's things for us all to do on Christmas Eve! 

So - Sweater, very tasteful, by Shai at the Arcade, shoes are a group gift from Livalle - I like how they've got a subtle snowy-looking effect going on in various places over them. Ooh, my headband, is by Mango Cheeks, and is a really cool twist on the metal cat-ears headbands that have been around this year. Nails (finger and toes) are also a group gift, from A:S:S, and have various gift-wrap designs. 

My fantastic star-shaped nose ring and ear cuff there are by Atooly - they're HUD controlled with three metals and there is also a septum piercing version and you know what? Stars are like, way festive.

One last thing I want to mention - my bankground here is from Vanilla Textures, owned by my Secret SLanta this year, Libby Farleigh, who spoiled me with a bunch of awesome gifts, and I bought a ton of her textures, which are really really excellent and suuuper cute! 

If I don't see you tomorrow, have an amazing Christmas! I hope your day is beautiful and filled with joy for you and everyone you love!

Credits

Hair: Little Bones - Bitter (@ N21)
Sweater: Shai - Crazy Christmas Sweater - Tinsel Scarf Green (gacha @ The Arcade)
Pants: Spirit - Terty Skinny Jeans (@ Kustom9)
Shoes: Livalle - Elation - Platform Heels - Festive Frost (group gift)
Headband: Mango Cheeks - Animal Headband - Deer/Dark Green (group gift)
Nose hoop and ear cuff: Atooly - Emma Star 
Decor: Dysfunctional Designs - Tree Branch Baubles
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - Long Winter 3
Lips: Nox - Faded Lip - Red
Nails: A:S:S - Gift
Poses
Image 1: Fudge - Ellie Pose 3
Image 2: Frooti - Listening - 3 
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies



No comments:

Post a Comment