jQuery

Sunday, December 21, 2014

lotd211214


I've been leaning too much towards dresses this December, too tasteful. So here's this!

My top is an applier by KaliKo, she's been producing a lot of applier clothing lately which I'm really enjoying, and as a bonus she's also now doing Omega appliers, which is good news for everyone! Also good news, the outfit this top comes from is currently a freebie at her Slink West (Physique applier only) and Love-n-Lust locations! 
My impossibly tiny shorts are by Sakide at the F R O S T event as part of the Thermal outfit, and include various HUD options including an ability to hide the pockets, decorative studs, and for the daring, panties. 

If you haven't been to the Arcade yet, you're clearly not paying attention. My socks by Erratic and my snow monster companion by my apparently unofficial mascot-maker of the season, silentsparrow, are from this month's round, but also from a gacha are my supercool horns (the lights are animated!). All of Souzou Eien's gacha machines are currently marked down to 25L a throw, so I was able to pick up a few of these in different colours, plus a few other awesome items, for next to nothing!

Though my pictures don't show it well, my hair by Tameless is a punky shaved-sides affair with a very full ponytail, but what I really love about it most is that one little strand hanging down at the front. I think that is completely charming. 

Credits:

Hair: Tameless - Raina
Top: KaliKo Timeless - Ho Ho Ho Outfit (Slink Physique Applier) (free @ Love-n-Lust and Slink West)
Shorts: Sakide - Thermal Outfit (@ F R O S T)
Socks: Erratic - Eva - Holiday Socks - Grey Hearts (gacha @ The Arcade)
Horns: Souzou Eien - Frost Candy Horns (lit) - Green (gacha)
Septum piercing: Mons - Septum Ring - Style 20 - Bronze
Snow monster friend: silentsparrow - Snow Monster - Wampahh! (gacha @ The Arcade)
Snowflakes and snowman: Frogstar - Wooden Snowflake Trio/Wintergreen Snowman RARE (gacha @ The Liaison Collaborative)
Makeup
Eyes: Nomine - Megaliner - Betch
Lips: Nova - Aelia o5 (Nyam Nyam applier)
Mesh mouth: Cathode Rays - Nyam Nyam 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Bohemian 
Nails: La Boheme - Xmas Bell Silver
Poses:
Image 1: Bang! - stand 456M
Image 2: Kirin - Cute Summer Pose 5
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears - Spiral Horns w/rings
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies


No comments:

Post a Comment