jQuery

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

lotd161214


Phew, back from moving into my new house, which I didn't previously mention because I didn't think anyone reading this would care. Anyway it's nice and now I have superfast internet too, and must get back into the blogging saddle with this look I photographed last week and then hated the pictures and never posted and then rephphotographed today. It's all such a process.

So here we are - my gorgeous nude and lace halter dress is by Lacuna and gives me spectacular ass. My shoes are something special, everyone who's seen them has wanted them, and I can't blame them, personally I couldn't resist getting the factpack. They're by Reign and exclusive at the Anybody event, which specializes in various applier clothing and is well worth a look if you have any sort of mesh body - but also features shoes and such too.  

Because I can't do dignified and classy, I've dressed it up with a tattoo from Aitui and padded antlers from Phunk. As for my makeup, these ultra-dramatic lips from Nox are amazing and break up the whole beige and gold and brown thing I had going on. The nails are some of SL's best value for Slink nail appliers, 25 high-quality polishes for only 25L, exclusive the the Marketplace, and they also can work with the Omega system, so they can work with other brands of body parts too!

Credits:

Hair: Pr!tty - Lara
Dress: Lacuna - Schatze Halter Dress - Almond
Shoes: Reign - Mina heels 2.0 (@ AnyBody)
Antlers: Phunk - Antler Headband
Curtains: What Next - Maison Drapes
Reindeer friend: silentsparrow - Deer-ee - Rudy
Makeup:
Eyes: Buzzeri - Pixie Shadow - Gold
Lips: Nox - Valkyrie Lip - Red
Nails: AlaskaMetro<3 - Slink Nails - Neutrals/Gold
Tattoo: Aitui - The War against Om (Slink Physique Applier)
Poses
Image 1: Eternal Dream - Snowflakes 02 (@ You Better Not Pout)
Image 2: Double Take - Elizabeth
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude & Baldersdash- Etherial Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek

Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies


No comments:

Post a Comment