jQuery

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

lotd091214


There'll be no fur-in-SL controversy surrounding me (in this post, at least) because my fox stole uses the carcass of a pushie fox, and not a real furry. A relief to us all, I'm sure. 

I'm in love with this highwaist skirt from Sn@tch, which is part of an outfit that comes with a glittery sweater, but here I'm wearing it with Nylon Outfitter's Metallic Lace Top from the just-gone round of Collabor88. I kind of only got there at the last minute, oops. Glad I did, though. This top does actually come with an undershirt on the system layer but I prefer to be skanky daring and flash my nips through it.
Something else you can hurry to get are my supercool shoes, by Lassitude&Ennui at the beloved Geeks n Nerds Fair, which ends on December 10th. You'll be able to get them at the mainstore, but pretend there's a rush and get them now, it's fun, quick, go go. 

Credits:

Hair: Little Bones - Tarot (@ The Chapter Four)
Top: Nylon Outfitters - Metallic Lace Top - Gold
Skirt: Sn@tch - Bethany skirt
Shoes: Lassitude&Ennui - Nanobots ate my Mules - Black/gold (@ Geeks n Nerds Fair)
Plushie fox stole: Schadenfreude - White Foxy Stole (gacha)
Bangles: Bokeh - O.D Bangles Set - Metallic
Trees: Schadenfreude - Glittery Bottlebrush Tree (L) and Glass Tree (R)
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - White Witch 2
Lips: Mudskin - YumYum Lip 3 Dark (@ The Chapter Four)
Fingernails: ZOZ - Glitter Candy Silver Polish
Toenails: Matte - All that Glitters
Poses
Image 1: oOo Studio - Jewel_5
Image 2: Double Take - Snow Blind
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment