jQuery

Sunday, December 7, 2014

lotd071214


The adorable decorative window next to me there reads "Let out sadness", so I figured it would be worth my while to put on a smile. The Loud Mouth Danika Smile version is something I've been looking at for a while now so I broke down and got it. Can't quite get it looking natural but it's pretty cute.

My sweater and skirt are a group gift from [Bubble] (join fee 150L), which can be picked up instore along with all the past group gifts. I love the subtle, muted shades of it, it feels like peppermints and marshmallows.  
It goes perfectly with this hair from Olive, which in this shade, a good Niv-ish red, fading down into a soft minty green, was her offering for this week's Fifty Linden Friday, along with the christmas tree lights choker. As of the time I'm posting this, it's actually still out, if you hurry hurry hurry! I warmed the look up a bit with mellow pastel tights from Izzies. 

My shoes are from DaneMarkZ and come in a bunch of colours and festive holly sprigs, and my nails are free by La Boheme in the All I Want for Christmas hunt. 

Also, look how lovely and pale and interesting I'm looking! Pink Fuel released their Doll v2 skin in a new tone, Vamp, which comes in various option packs regarding the included appliers, and also has a generous set of makeup and effect tattoos with it. I completely love it, since I've spent the last few months looking altogether too healthy. Now I just need the slightly-warmer-than-this Porcelain tone and it'll be perfect! 

Credits:

Hair: Olive - the Revy Hair - Christmas Dream
Sweater and skirt: Bubble - Oh Deer (group gift)
Tights: Izzie's - Cozy Tights - Pastels
Shoes: DaneMarkZ - Xmas Peep - Silver
Bra (strap visible): Luxuria - Lauren (Slink Physique Applier)
Choker: Olive - the Twinkle Lights Choker
Window: Serenity Style - Let out sadness (@ The Chapter Four)
Makeup:
Eyes: Pink Fuel - Vamp Eyeshadow - Light Smoke
Lips: Pink Fuel - Vamp Thin Gloss - Red (Loud Mouth applier)
Nails: La Boheme - Swirly Shield Silver
Mesh Lips: Loud Mouth - Danika Smile 
Poses:
Image 1: EverGlow - Frost 7 (@ Winter Trend SL 2014)
Image 2: Double Take - Elizabeth
The Basics:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll v2 - Vamp
Eyes: Buzzeri - Bewitched Eyes - Jade
Mesh Body: Slink - Physique
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat (R) and Casual (L)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet - Med
Hairbase: LeLutka Hairbase - Jessica
Freckles: Pekka - Dark Freckles + Star Upper Cheek
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies



No comments:

Post a Comment