jQuery

Friday, August 15, 2014

lotd150814 - Post 100!


Goodness, 100 posts already?! Well. I say "already", but this blog is actually ancient-ish, and for most of its life inactive. Most of those 100 posts have come in two stints, this year and last. This one feels most like I'm doing it right. I've got nice people who think I'm good enough to give me stuff (there's a list over there -->), I'm on a couple of feeds, I've got people who actually really do come and look at me, and most importantly of all, it doesn't feel like a chore. 

I know I'm still properly smalltime, but 100 posts in, for the first time in years, I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

If you're reading this: Thank You.

Credits:

Hair: Ploom - Hart (@ <3 Ulaa)
Top: Sn@tch - Dahlia Lace Crop Top (WowMeh Applier)
Corset: Sn@tch - Fabia Underbust Corset (WowMeh Applier)
Skirt: Lark - Jade Maxi Skirt 5 (@ District 5)
Necklace: Fetch - Silver Galaxy Necklace
Bracelet: Yummy - Pearl Bracelet Chain
Ring: Bilo - Bling Ring - Metal
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears - Solid Acrylic Plugs
Makeup:
Eyes: Wicked Peach - Sorceress Eye Makeup 5
Lips: Nox - Narcissus Lip - Orange
Nails: ZOZ - Natural Touch Foil Tips
Parted Lips: okkbye - Parted Lippy w/shading v2
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies - Lower Only
Poses:
Image 1: Le Poppycock - Bite me en la boca
Image 2: Exposeur - Material Girl 1


No comments:

Post a Comment