jQuery

Thursday, August 7, 2014

lotd070814 - Bring out your Malts!

I have dug up my male alt for his annual outing, and given him a good overhaul. He looks kind of like he's Niv's brother, I think. Sort of, kind of. I'd still hit that, anyway. Also, I am not good at photo-ing boys.


Credits

Skin: Tableau Vivant - Echo - Tone 3 - Natural (@ The Men's Dept)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky - Green Tourmaline
Hair: Dura - Boy*51 - Red (tinted) (@ The Men's Dept)
Shirt: Bleak - Lazy Tank 2.0 - Beard
Pants: Bueno - Lexi Denim Jeans - Faded Black (@ The Men's Dept)
Shoes: N0-Limitz - Banz - Robo Retro
Necklace: Kosh - Multiplex Necklace
Tattoos: Letis Tattoo - Enif Sleeve Tattoo (50%)
Beard: Nivaro - Prophet - Light - Red
Hands: Slink Male Hands - Relax (nails from the included HUD)
Poses
Image 1: LAP - M - CM - Charge Back
Image 2: LAP - CC - Bringing It



No comments:

Post a Comment